Rules of acknowledgement
All submitted or published manuscripts must acknowledge Stichting HIV Monitoring and the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport, as follows:
- Please use the following authorship wording: on behalf of the ATHENA national observational HIV cohort.
- The Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport must be acknowledged for their financial support. Wording should be as follows: the ATHENA database is maintained by Stichting HIV Monitoring and supported by a grant from the Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport through the Centre for Infectious Disease Control of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- The list of principal treating physicians at participating HIV treatment centres should be incorporated as a footnote. The standard acknowledgements text can be found below.
- All submitted manuscripts should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the project number).
- For the most recent acknowlegdement list, please contact the Communications unit or the Data analysis, reporting & research unit of SHM: email@example.com or 020 5664172.