Management, business units and support
SHM's organisation consists of:
- Director (Prof. Peter Reiss)
The director is responsible for day-to-day operations and is primarily responsible for representing the organisation externally.
Biography Prof. Reiss
- Management team
The MT establishes SHM’s strategic objectives by common agreement and is responsible for the day-to-day implemention of this strategy.
SHM's management team
- Data & QC unit: This unit is responsible for patient registration, data collection, quality control, protocol management, and data management.
- Data analysis, reporting & research unit: This unit is responsible for implementing the HIV monitoring programme.
- Communications unit: The communications unit actively disseminates information about the HIV epidemic in the Netherlands and provides information about SHM’s activities through a wide variety of communication channels.
- Support: The primary activities of SHM’s management team are supported by the human resources,
office and finance staff.